My name is Dragan. I am a Russian language and literature teacher.
I offer the following services:
– written Russian to Serbian translation;
– written Serbian to Russian translation;
– revision of a Russian to Serbian translation.
I have translation experience in the following areas:
– Stock exchange;
– Dairy industry.
– work with all types of text files (.doc, .pdf, .txt, .ppt);
– photo editing;
– books translation (negotiable price);
– possibility of continuous collaboration via e-mail;
– 10% discount on more than 100 standard translation pages;
– regular clients have discount and their translations have priority.
The price depends on the text complexity, quantity of standard translation pages and deadline.
Send me your material by email and I will provide you with a translation quote as soon as possible. If you need an urgent translation, please contact me by phone.
Regular clients receive discounts.
Frequently asked questions
1) What is the price of translation?
As a base of translation cost estimate I take a standardtranslation page, which contains 1800 characters with spaces. The information about characters quantity in the text you can see by clicking on Service –> Statistics in MS Word or word count (Word 2013).
Example: 18000 characters with spaces = 10 standard translation pages
2) How can I pay for translation services?
You can make payment by one of the following methods:
• PostNet money order (for Serbian clients only);
• Bank transfer (for Serbian and clients from abroad);
• Western Union (for clients from abroad);
• Skrill, Webmoney (for clients from abroad);
•Transfer from card to card;
3) How can I send you material for translation?
You can send me the material by e-mail.
4) How can I send you material for translation if there is only a hard copy?
If there is no opportunity to convert the hard copy into electronic format,you can send me material by regular mail or courier service.
5) How can I receive a finished translation?
Finished translation will be delivered by e-mail, ordinary mail or courier service.
6) Do you certify your translation?
If you have any questions or comments, would like to receive a quote or place an order, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Phone: (+381) 63-80-66-933
You can also contact me by filling out the form below. When filling out the form, please specify your real e-mail address so I could answer your questions.